Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tall And Very Wide Hips

HATE the sims 2! 10

To be continued ... now I need to explain how you (especially otty) to have 4000000000000000 downloads and never a problem with the game! No, you tell me the secret! Great envy of you ç__ç
Anyway bullshit aside, today I came into the game to make the blessed surprise photos TA-DAN!
After spending days on end to build a magnificent mansion for my simmoli ... here comes the problem. Basically when I go to buy clothes (which is the usual way with the hack) the game will enchant and goes neither up nor down-_-
Now I'm really tired of all this bedlam. I made several attempts but nothing, it seems that you will not learn to cooperate.
So there will be a further delay. I decided to uninstall everything, delete, download and share any kind of download from scratch by a very detailed folder of what I download! I swear I'm exhausted ... ç___ç
I hope to solve soon. And this is also a big kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment